Leo 4.8 rc1 released

Edward K. Ream

Leo 4.8 release candidate 1 is now available at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3458&package_id=29106

Leo is a text editor, data organizer, project manager and much more.
See:
http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/intro.html

The highlights of Leo 4.8:
--------------------------

- Leo now uses the simplest possible sentinel lines in external files.
External files with sentinels now look like Emacs org-mode files.
- Leo Qt gui now supports Drag and Drop.
This was one of the most frequently requested features.
- Improved abbreviation commands.
You now define abbreviations in Leo settings nodes, not external
files.
- @url nodes may contain url's in body text.
This allows headlines to contain summaries: very useful.
- Leo now uses PyEnchant to check spelling.
- Leo can now open multiple files from the command line.
- Leo's ancient Tangle and Untangle commands are now deprecated.
This will help newbies how to learn Leo.
- Leo now shows "Resurrected" and "Recovered" nodes.
These protect data and show how data have changed.
These fix several long-standing data-related problems.
- A new "screenshots" plugin for creating slide shows with Leo.
I used this plugin to create Leo's introductory slide shows.
- Improved autocompletion: Ctrl-space starts a one-time completion.
- A better installer.
- Many bug fixes.

Links:
------