Let ASPNET use mapped network drive... howto?

Kruq

Hello,
I have a problem.

In development environment we have few dev workstations and one
development database. Application allows to upload some resources to HDD
and store its descriptors into db, since we have one database and three
workstations - hdd resources differ.

We'd like to have evrything common. So one database and one resources
repository. We'd like to map some network drive for each of workstations
and configure ASPNET to use it.

How to do it? Regular mapping of a drive does not work, ASPNET runs on
different process and AFAIK mapped network drive is visible only for the
account that performs this mapping.

Any ideas?

I found some resources about this problem, but nothing is complete
enough to help me solve the problem.

http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1663524#post1663524
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306158
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;243486