    free webspace. super profile
    more...
    http://www.8850.ws
    Alicia, May 3, 2004

  2. In article <>, Alicia
    says...
    > Free code for you to add to your web site, so people can rate, comment
    > your web site. Submit your web site for ree
    > free webspace. super profile
    > more...
    > http://www.8850.ws

    I think you'll find "WS" is the TLD for West Samoa, not "web site" as
    your site says.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel Jenkins, May 3, 2004

  3. Alicia

    Karl Groves Guest

    "Alicia" <> wrote in message
    > Free code for you to add to your web site, so people can rate, comment
    > your web site. Submit your web site for ree
    > free webspace. super profile
    > more...
    > http://www.8850.ws

    When you can do more than use some crappy PHP-Nuke CMS, come talk to us
    about critiquing websites.

    -Karl
    Karl Groves, May 3, 2004
  4. Alicia

    Sims Guest

    > Free code for you to add to your web site, so people can rate, comment
    > your web site. Submit your web site for ree
    > free webspace. super profile
    > more...
    > http://www.8850.ws

    Sorry but your site is not very informative as you must register to see
    anything, (even the FAQ).
    I am not going to register on the account of the index page.

    Sims
    Sims, May 4, 2004
  5. Alicia

    Ulujain Guest

    Karl Groves wrote:

    > "Alicia" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Free code for you to add to your web site, so people can rate, comment
    >>your web site. Submit your web site for ree
    >>free webspace. super profile
    >>more...
    >>http://www.8850.ws
    >>

    > When you can do more than use some crappy PHP-Nuke CMS, come talk to us
    > about critiquing websites.
    >
    > -Karl

    What's crappy about PHPNuke? For what they do, PHPNuke and its forks
    serve their purpose very well.

    As they're open-source, you're more than welcome to tidy up their code,
    make them HTML and CSS compliant, etc.

    They invite people to get under the hood of a PHP and SQL driven
    application and tinker with it, make improvements, etc. Excellent
    learning tool, in that regard.

    'Later
    Peter

    --