Let the Experts to solve all your queries

Peter victor

Hi,

I'm happy to inform you all that all your queries will now be solved
by experts.

Post your question here, http://www.ezdia.com/expert/

Whatever your query might be, eZdia will find right experts for you,
mail you their contacts and you can get their advices. There are
thousands of IT professional experts, hundreds of health care and
medical experts, number of immigration experts, lawyers and teachers
registered on eZdia, waiting for people post their queries.

Without any Login, without any signup, Just POST YOUR QUERY here,

http://www.ezdia.com/expert/

Allow eZdia to try your Search.

Lew

How do I stop people spamming USENET?

Many here will tell you by not responding to the spam, as you and I
are doing here.

I recommend that you never, ever, ever again repeat the spammer's URL
in your reply.

Think about spam, though. How long has it been going on? How many
people wish it would stop? How well has that worked?

I think the only way to stop it is to personally go over to each
spammer's house and have a friendly little face-to-face chat with the
spammer. Okay, you don't have to go there physically; I've had some
luck with direct email and phone conversations. But people like this
"animesh" cat, or whatever he's calling himself today, are immune,
apparently.

In such cases I content myself with ridiculing them publicly so that
at least they don't fool anyone into thinking that they're anything
but fools, and thus we undercut their revenue.

And do not ever again repeat their actual URL in your reply.

Animesh, or "Peter victor", or whatever your current alias is, you are
ridiculous. We all know that you are not an expert in anything, and
that your site is utterly worthless.

Mike Schilling

Peter said:
Hi,

I'm happy to inform you all that all your queries will now be solved
by experts.

Post your question here, http://www.spam.com/spam/

Whatever your query might be, SpamSpamSpamEggsAndSpam will find right
experts for you,
mail you their contacts and you can get their advices.

How can we rid Usenet of spammers once and for all?