" Letting off some steam "

U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit

" Letting off some steam " Inbox
Craig Somerford
to New, alcoholicsanon., National, Harvard, Local, (bcc:CBC),
(bcc:Tunner), (bcc:Craig), (bcc:me), (bcc:Craig)
Hide options 4:29 pm (0 minutes ago)
From: Craig Somerford <[email protected]> Mailed-By: gmail.com
To: "New York City N.Y. Public Library" <[email protected]>,
(e-mail address removed)
Cc: The National Law journal <[email protected]>, Harvard
<[email protected]>, Local CBS News New Orleans
<[email protected]>
Bcc: CBC National News <[email protected]>, Tunner Broadcasting
<[email protected]>, Craig Oral Somerford
<[email protected]>, "Craig O. S."
<[email protected]>, Craig Somerford <[email protected]>
Date: Nov 9, 2006 4:29 PM
Subject: " Letting off some steam "
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list |

" Letting off some steam " " Working in Faith
while getting the shaft "

I am a old Drunk the only thing is i let it go with Faith.
Try letting it go with Faith in your heart and see what will happen to
you.

A true testimonial to how Faith works listen to me on the Internet or
down lode it to go. and i will tell you why and how it works.
Remember faith with out works is Dead...

Have you looked yet on the News Stands.
In our own Country; Time mag has the Cross wrapped by our U.S.A. flag
but they still wont tell people of this Non-profit.
One that was given to GOD don't you think HE noes that those
publication's are on the shelf that sucks big time.
But yet i am still on the street telling you of these things.
I emailed them " Customersvc Time <[email protected]> "
and here is proof email them to " (e-mail address removed) "
here you email them ass holes and yea Christan's can curse a little
smoke cigarettes to
that's not the big pitcher Theo is it.
Thank you for letting me vent for I have had a hard day.
http://2Barter.net/forward.html

--09 non 2006
--http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_1l97ctx&attid=0 still of
..1&disp=inline&view=att&th=10ece5b0ffa85770
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

" Working in Faith "

Did you no that the 12 steps were taking from the Bible
Right out of the Bible
and yet the Bible gets no credit
http://2Barter.net
Watch HELL get washed right off that boat.
That is GOD who did that

there is something to be said about Non-profits
that no these things. For they surely help profit companies a lot...
http://moma.org
http://www.fordfound.org/
http://www.mcspotlight.org/
To Name two or three off the top of my head and
this Non-profit.
www.2Barter.net
It's sole purpose is...
To find blessings in Natural Disasters to view...
"CLICK" http://2Barter.net.pics.html
www.adobe.com
www.zipcar.com
www.nokia.com
www.google.com
www.mac.com
www.apple.com
www.firefox.com
and http://worldofdisney.com
Walt Disney's Vision lead me right to his store last week.
I no it was his purpose that lead me there not mine...

Don't ask don't tell