Lew is a thief

Daniel Pitts

Fortissimo said:
Roedy, I suggest you stay out of it. I do have some respect for you.
Not a whole lot, but some, and it counts.

The question is not "may", but what IS in fact happening.
Why don't you ask Lew and see what he says?
Or you would not even bother about the reality of it
because Lew is da highest priest around?
Well, those are exactly the types that get the royal treatment
from my department. Just watch the show and appreciate those
things that you learn from it. That is about the best advice
I have for you.

Again, you can guess until your nose goes blue.
But what are the FACTS of the matter?
The real fact of the matter is that this discussion is not relevant to
this newsgroup. If you *really* feel strongly about it, then I suggest
you contact the appropriate authorities. Otherwise, pleas stop trolling
this group, it gets enough noise as it is.

Fortissimo GUI

The real fact of the matter is that this discussion is not relevant to
this newsgroup. If you *really* feel strongly about it, then I suggest
you contact the appropriate authorities. Otherwise, pleas stop trolling
this group, it gets enough noise as it is.

A lil bit less, a lil bit more, what does it matter?

You think that you can only TEACH the "manners",
but never LEARN any of it?

This is the learning time...

Where is Lew, btw?

Andrew Thompson

On Aug 19, 5:03 am, (e-mail address removed) (Fortissimo GUI)
wrote:
Where is Lew, btw?

Probably out leading a life, while allowing others
to have their fun playing with the troll.

<DWS>
Why don't you just /pretend/ to be him?
</DWS>