Lg. File Hosting - Free Anywhere?

The BlueTaboO

Anyone got an ideas as to whether or not there are any services which host
(as in hotlinking *is* available) larger file sizes - free?

To be more definitive here:
Files that include .swf/flash files - Files say in the 5mb range

I let my old domain go awhile back, and of course, I'm sure I'll end up
needing to just get the damned thing back... But I hate to do so - just for
the sake of having space for a few files.

Basically what I'm looking at here - is a large flash file - that has a
full-length mp3 file inside it - hence, the size... Need the movie to
function on a myspace page - therefor, there has to be an outside host.
Looks like that host will probably be ME, but, lol, figured I'd ask.

Thanks a ton :)

~The BlueTaboO~

Tina - AxisHOST, Inc.

The BlueTaboO said:
Anyone got an ideas as to whether or not there are any services which host
(as in hotlinking *is* available) larger file sizes - free?

The problem with hosting images for free is that they host has to make a
profit some how, so they can pay their bills. When a free host gives you
free hosting for webpages, they can profit by including advertising on your
site, etc. With image hosting, there's no way to include an ad.

--Tina