    Looks like that host will probably be ME, but, lol, figured I'd ask.

    Thanks a ton :)

    ~The BlueTaboO~

    The BlueTaboO, May 25, 2005

  2. "The BlueTaboO" <> wrote in message
    news:7y4le.15143$...
    > Anyone got an ideas as to whether or not there are any services which host
    > (as in hotlinking *is* available) larger file sizes - free?

    The problem with hosting images for free is that they host has to make a
    profit some how, so they can pay their bills. When a free host gives you
    free hosting for webpages, they can profit by including advertising on your
    site, etc. With image hosting, there's no way to include an ad.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AxisHOST.com - Serving the web since 1997
    Very Generous Cpanel Hosting & Fully Managed Servers

    Tina - AxisHOST, Inc., May 25, 2005