<li> and {list-style-type:disc;}

steve

Hi

I'm using

<ul>
<li>text</li>
</ul>

and my style is

li { list-style-position:eek:utside; list-style-type:disc; color:#d40000;
background-color:transparent; margin-left:20px; font-size:85%;
font-family:verdena, times, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
letter-spacing:1px; }

Why in some IE6 display the disc correctly and in some does not.
Just display some funny little thing.
I'm peaty sure that I have this problem before and there was some hack
to fix it but I can just not remember

Thanks

brucie

li { list-style-position:eek:utside;
default

default

Why in some IE6 display the disc correctly and in some does not.

what is correctly? if the font is small it looks like a dot, the bigger
it gets it looks like a diamond. who cares? do you really think people
closely scrutinize your <ul> dots to make sure they're "correct" and if
not run screaming from your site in horror? if its such an issue for you
use an image.