Lib? information about the header files.

Bert

Hello,

Where can I find good information about who to interpret information from
headers of liberaries?

Thanks a lot.

Chris Johnson

Bert said:
Hello,

Where can I find good information about who to interpret information from
headers of liberaries?

I don't usually find reading header files to be terribly profitable. At
least not if there is better/more complete documentation to be found.
Usually the distributors of libraries provide documentation, which is
almost always readily accessible via a Google search.

If you're using Unix, some come with man pages or info docs.

Bert

But is it not essential that you know you to get information from there?