    show me an example?

    Thank you in advance

    Manfred
    Manfred Rebentisch, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Manfred Rebentisch <> scribbled the following:
    > Hello Ben,

    Why are you calling me Ben?

    > I want to use the libavl and read parts of your great documentation. But I
    > didn't found practical examples, how to use the functions. Does anybody can
    > show me an example?

    Not here. libavl is a non-standard extension to C. Please ask in a
    newsgroup where it is topical. Or you could e-mailing this Ben, whoever
    he is, directly.

    Joona I Palaste, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Joona I Palaste wrote:

    > Manfred Rebentisch <> scribbled the following:
    >> Hello Ben,

    > Why are you calling me Ben?

    *grin* sorry, first I start to write a mail directly to Ben Pfaff, but
    changed then to mail to this group...

    >> I want to use the libavl and read parts of your great documentation. But
    >> I didn't found practical examples, how to use the functions. Does anybody
    >> can show me an example?

    > Not here. libavl is a non-standard extension to C. Please ask in a
    > newsgroup where it is topical. Or you could e-mailing this Ben, whoever
    > he is, directly.

    Ok, ok, your are right.

    Manfred
    Manfred Rebentisch, Nov 10, 2004