libavl example code?

Manfred Rebentisch

Hello Ben,
I want to use the libavl and read parts of your great documentation. But I
didn't found practical examples, how to use the functions. Does anybody can
show me an example?

Thank you in advance

Manfred

Joona I Palaste

Manfred Rebentisch said:
Hello Ben,

Why are you calling me Ben?
I want to use the libavl and read parts of your great documentation. But I
didn't found practical examples, how to use the functions. Does anybody can
show me an example?

Not here. libavl is a non-standard extension to C. Please ask in a
newsgroup where it is topical. Or you could e-mailing this Ben, whoever
he is, directly.

Manfred Rebentisch

Joona said:
Why are you calling me Ben?

*grin* sorry, first I start to write a mail directly to Ben Pfaff, but
changed then to mail to this group...
Not here. libavl is a non-standard extension to C. Please ask in a
newsgroup where it is topical. Or you could e-mailing this Ben, whoever
he is, directly.
Ok, ok, your are right.

Manfred