libcurl and expat

Sylvain/11XX

Dear all,

In order to retrieve and parse a XML document over internet (through http) I
use libcurl and expat in my C program.

For some long item I have 2 callback, that's ok for the moment.
But I loose a caractere between first and second buffer (always a '&').

Se the following example :

My item :
<UrlDir>http://www.toto.titi.com/setupapp/gnagnagna/nunuche.asp?param1=&ghjf
=lver</UrlDir>

First time in my callback (data handler) I have :
http://www.toto.titi.com/setupapp/gnagnagna/nunuche.asp?param1=

Second time in my callback I have :
ghji=lver

Do you have an idea for the '&'.

I'm a newbie in XML and expat (like in libcurl) but I need to use these
tools in order to finish my job quickly.

Could you help me, please ...

Best regards,

Sylvain