libcurl c++

Uday

Hi,
can anybody help me uploading a file (text/zip) to a remote
server using libcurl libraries in c++. when i searched in google, i
found that i've to use CURLOPT_POST, CURLOPT_INFILE which points to
the actual file & READFUNCTION which reads the content from the file
and puts in the buffer. i'm setting the file size also in
CURLOPT_INFILESIZE. i'm not getting any exception neither the expected
result. it would be helpful if somebody can give me a sample code.

Thanks in advance.

Uday.

Lionel B

Hi,
can anybody help me uploading a file (text/zip) to a remote
server using libcurl libraries in c++. when i searched in google, i
found that i've to use CURLOPT_POST, CURLOPT_INFILE which points to
the actual file & READFUNCTION which reads the content from the file
and puts in the buffer. i'm setting the file size also in
CURLOPT_INFILESIZE. i'm not getting any exception neither the expected
result. it would be helpful if somebody can give me a sample code.

This is off-topic here, as comp.lang.c++ deals only with C++ *language*
issues.

I note that libcurl appears to have copious documentation

http://curl.haxx.se/docs/

and several mailing lists:

http://curl.haxx.se/mail/

I suggest you consult those.