    i am trying to run openmrcp on my system,
    it need libdb-4.2.la
    please suggest me where i can get this library for UBUNTU
    Sumit, Apr 24, 2008

  2. Sumit

    santosh Guest

    Sumit wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > i am trying to run openmrcp on my system,
    > it need libdb-4.2.la
    > please suggest me where i can get this library for UBUNTU

    This is not the right forum. Ask in an Ubuntu group (like
    alt.os.linux.ubuntu), or at the excellent Ubuntu forums
    (http://www.ubuntu.com/support/community/webforums) or in a list, group
    or forum for openmrcp.
    santosh, Apr 24, 2008

  3. Sumit

    arnuld Guest

    On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:07:21 +0200, Sumit wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > i am trying to run openmrcp on my system,
    > it need libdb-4.2.la
    > please suggest me where i can get this library for UBUNTU

    Mr. Donga,

    what it has to do with ANSI C ?

    --
    http://lispmachine.wordpress.com/
    my email ID is at the above address
    arnuld, Apr 24, 2008
  4. On 24 Apr 2008 at 7:07, Sumit wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > i am trying to run openmrcp on my system,
    > it need libdb-4.2.la
    > please suggest me where i can get this library for UBUNTU

    apt-get install libdb4.2-dev

    (assuming Ubuntu follows Debian on this)
    Antoninus Twink, Apr 24, 2008
  5. Sumit

    Sumit Guest

    Thank u Mr.Falconer i should send it to Ubuntu thread it was all by my
    mistake thanks again

    Sumit, Apr 28, 2008
  6. Sumit

    arnuld Guest

    > On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 07:44:22 +0200, Sumit wrote:

    > Thank u Mr.Falconer i should send it to Ubuntu thread it was all by my
    > mistake thanks again

    Sumit, please don't top-post.

    arnuld, Apr 28, 2008
  7. Sumit

    arnuld Guest

    > On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:52:55 +0000, Richard Heathfield wrote:

    > If you must net-cop, consider adding relevant, accurate technical
    > content that will make the reply worth reading. Remember that everything
    > posted here can be read by everyone who subscribes to the group.

    I could add relevant information but I don't want to foe this specific OP.
    see down.

    > I had a look around the Web for OpenMRCP, and it seems to be
    > some kind
    > of text-to-speech converter. I would guess that the OP is more
    > interested in OpenMRCP than in libdb, so perhaps he would find that this
    > would be a good starting place: http://www.openmrcp.org/

    you are pretty right :)

    Sumit is my colleague. We work at phonologies.com, a company that creates
    SIP based softwares for voice-telephony , not to mention that its all Open
    Source. We are trying to integrate OpenMRCP into our software but I am not
    on that team.

    arnuld, Apr 28, 2008