Libraries in C++

Przemek

Dear All,

I would like to ask you if you know any freely availible c++ libraries
for network and database programming which can be used on different
platforms. I know one of them is Qt, but it is not free of charge and
it can be used without a licence fee for open source programs.

Thank you for hints,

Przemyslaw

Hayden A. James

QT is strictly a GUI library, not really meant for network and database
programming.

Daniel Blankensteiner

Przemek said:
I would like to ask you if you know any freely availible c++ libraries
for network and database programming which can be used on different
platforms. I know one of them is Qt, but it is not free of charge and
it can be used without a licence fee for open source programs.

www.wxwidgets.org

br
db