    Webdesign, Internet, Layout und Grafik
    Tel.: 030/20649400, mobil 0175/7419517, Fax: 030/20649401
    Web: http://www.bmservices.de, eMail:
    Bernd Muent, Feb 16, 2006

    Hint: www.google.com

    Victor Bazarov, Feb 16, 2006

  3. Bernd Muent

    Bernd Muent Guest

    Victor Bazarov schrieb:

    > Hint: www.google.com

    Ha Ha.
    I spended 1.5 hours to do that. I found only libraries for creating pdf
    files, but none for parsing them to extract words and the pages they
    were on.

    B.

    --
    BM Computer-Services, Bergmannstr. 66, 10961 Berlin
    Bernd Muent, Feb 17, 2006
  4. Bernd Muent

    Guest

    , Feb 17, 2006