    Thanks,
    Rosario

    , Oct 17, 2006

  2. In comp.lang.c wrote:

    > I am working on a radar simulator. I want simulate the beam which come
    > back after a reflection on an obstacle.

    > For this reason I'm looking for a library able to remove meshes hidden
    > by other meshes after defining source of light (antenna position).

    (You're off-topic in both comp.lang.c and comp.lang.c++; we deal in
    languages, not libraries.)

    Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c. Please visit

    http://c-faq.com

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Oct 17, 2006

    I'm sorry.

    I thought that since I am looking C library this was the right group.

    Thank you the same,
    Rosario

    Christopher Benson-Manica ha scritto:

    > In comp.lang.c wrote:
    >
    > > I am working on a radar simulator. I want simulate the beam which come
    > > back after a reflection on an obstacle.

    > > For this reason I'm looking for a library able to remove meshes hidden
    > > by other meshes after defining source of light (antenna position).

    > (You're off-topic in both comp.lang.c and comp.lang.c++; we deal in
    > languages, not libraries.)
    >
    > Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c. Please visit
    >
    > http://www.ungerhu.com/jxh/clc.welcome.txt
    > http://c-faq.com
    > http://benpfaff.org/writings/clc/off-topic.html
    >
    > for posting guidelines and frequently asked questions. Thank you.
    >
    > --
    > C. Benson Manica | I *should* know what I'm talking about - if I
    > cbmanica(at)gmail.com | don't, I need to know. Flames welcome.

    , Oct 17, 2006
  4. Richard Guest

    writes:

    > I'm sorry.
    >
    > I thought that since I am looking C library this was the right group.
    >
    > Thank you the same,
    > Rosario

    Are you also shawn?

    Richard, Oct 17, 2006
  5. Simon Biber Guest

    wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > I am working on a radar simulator. I want simulate the beam which come
    > back after a reflection on an obstacle.
    >
    > The obstacle is a meshed 3d model.
    >
    > I have to remove the meshes that are not hit by the radar beam.
    > For this reason I'm looking for a library able to remove meshes hidden
    > by other meshes after defining source of light (antenna position).

    I don't think you'll find a library that does this specifically. But
    have a look for raytracing code. I wrote a raytracer in C++ that
    calculates reflectance and shadowing of one object onto another, and
    supports triangle meshes as one of the basic object types. It could
    probably be adapted to what you want.

    --
    Simon.

    Simon Biber, Oct 18, 2006

    wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > I am working on a radar simulator. I want simulate the beam which come
    > back after a reflection on an obstacle.
    >
    > The obstacle is a meshed 3d model.
    >
    > I have to remove the meshes that are not hit by the radar beam.
    > For this reason I'm looking for a library able to remove meshes hidden
    > by other meshes after defining source of light (antenna position).
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Rosario

    , Oct 19, 2006