  1. Hi!

    Is there a Python library for reading and writing the Mozilla address
    book format (MORK)?

    Dennis Benzinger, Jul 22, 2004

  2. Dennis Benzinger

    Dan Sommers Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:04:59 +0200,
    Dennis Benzinger <> wrote:

    > Is there a Python library for reading and writing the Mozilla address
    > book format (MORK)?

    I don't know about Python, but at the risk of heresy, I did find a P*rl
    program to extract URLs from Mozilla's history file (which is also
    stored in MORK format) on Jamie Zawinski's site. After reading JWZ's
    comments, I'm just as glad that I *didn't* figure it out myself. :-/

    mork.pl is available from <http://www.jwz.org/hacks/marginal.html>.

    HTH,
    Dan

    --