    others. You'd think that one exists, but I have yet to find it.

    Thanks,
    --Dean
    Dean, Apr 20, 2007

  2. Dean

    Lee Guest

    Dean said:

    >Is there a free js library for doing unit conversions? I am putting
    >together an app that needs to convert volume and weight, among
    >others. You'd think that one exists, but I have yet to find it.

    How many different units are you converting between?
    You should be able to write the code yourself in much less
    time than it would take to locate a library, install it,
    read the docs, and integrate it into your application.

    Lee, Apr 20, 2007

  3. Dean

    -Lost Guest

    "Dean" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a free js library for doing unit conversions? I am putting
    > together an app that needs to convert volume and weight, among
    > others. You'd think that one exists, but I have yet to find it.

    Put together a conversion library then. Visit any of these conversion sites and view
    their code.

    That is what I always did when I could not figure something out on my own. Just make sure
    to give credit where credit is due.

    -Lost
    -Lost, Apr 20, 2007