Library for using Microsoft XML DOM extensions in Netscape

Berislav Lopac

Microsoft has introduced numerous useful methods and attributes in its
implementation of DOM for JScript, such as selectSingleNode. While
Netscape/Mozilla lacks many of those, it has a superb JavaScript engine,
which should in theory allow one to implement anything Microsoft came up
with, allowing one to write powerful cross-browser scripts using only one
set of language properties.

I have been muisng with the thought to write a library which would allow
NS/Moz to take the advantage of MS-specific properties, but first I wanted
to make sure if there isn't one already out there. Does anyone know of such
a script for DOM? Or maybe other MS-specific JS properties?

Best regards,

Berislav