library IEEE_PROPOSED: how compile it? ERROR: syntax error near .... (VHDL-1261)

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by ducatired, Jan 14, 2008.

  1. ducatired

    ducatired

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2008
    Messages:
    6
    Hello.
    I'm trying to check this example in vhdl code:

    http://www.syssim.ecs.soton.ac.uk/vhdl-ams/examples/sdm.htm

    I'm using Actel Libero IDE v8.0. When I check the code I've a lot of errors, for example:

    C:/Actelprj/Example/hdl/test.vhd(19): ERROR: syntax error near vin (VHDL-1261)

    where line 19 is:

    PORT(TERMINAL vin : ELECTRICAL;

    I think that it don't load:

    library IEEE_PROPOSED;
    use IEEE_PROPOSED.ELECTRICAL_SYSTEMS.all;

    How can I load or compile this library "ieee_proposed"? I've search on the web but I don't find the answer for Actel Libero IDE v8.0. Please help me. Thanks.
    ducatired, Jan 14, 2008

  2. ducatired

    ducatired

    Joined: