libtiff question

James Sumners

Hopefully someone here is familiar with libtiff[1] and can help me with
a problem I am having.

I've written a program[2] that reads a grayscale image into memory and
writes it to another file. The problem is that the new image is
multiple copies of the original image in the same pixel space. It's a
bit difficult to describe. Included in the zip is "fractal_gs.tiff",
the original image, and "fractal_gs_2.tiff", the copy.

Any ideas?

[1] -- http://www.libtiff.org/
[2] -- http://student.claytonstate.net/~jsumners/files/tiff_copy.zip

James Sumners

Hopefully someone here is familiar with libtiff[1] and can help me with
a problem I am having.

I've written a program[2] that reads a grayscale image into memory and
writes it to another file. The problem is that the new image is
multiple copies of the original image in the same pixel space. It's a
bit difficult to describe. Included in the zip is "fractal_gs.tiff",
the original image, and "fractal_gs_2.tiff", the copy.

Any ideas?

[1] -- http://www.libtiff.org/
[2] -- http://student.claytonstate.net/~jsumners/files/tiff_copy.zip

Nevermind. I solved my problem. I was setting the samples per pixel
incorrectly.