License status of pycollada?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Gene Heskett, Jan 7, 2013.

  1. Gene Heskett

    Gene Heskett Guest

    Greetings all;

    Trying to collect all the dependencies of FreeCad-0.13, but it appears that
    pycollada is behind some sort of a login/paywall on github. Is anyone here
    familiar with how that works?

    Thanks.

    Cheers, Gene
    -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
    My views
    Mr. Cole's Axiom:
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the
    population is growing.
    I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
    harder and harder to find any...
    Gene Heskett, Jan 7, 2013