Licensing a Custom ASP.Net control

Elmo Watson

Let's say I have created an ASP.Net custom control, I want to add a
licensing scheme to the control - you know try it before you buy it, but in
the mean time, it has a nag screen and a place to enter the license, once
you pay for it.

I've looked on the web and found places like Desaware, where the price is
remarkably high, and then found other places where, the more you sell, the
more you have to pay....

Is there any kind of reasonably priced licensing application for a small
business (my company is just me), but it's also good?