    more you have to pay....

    Is there any kind of reasonably priced licensing application for a small
    business (my company is just me), but it's also good?
    Elmo Watson, Sep 4, 2007

  2. If you find one, let me know. I've been searching for a decent one for
    years to no avail.
    All the best licensing components seem to be only good for licensing
    applications, not controls.

    Here's some useful info on the more manual approach you'll probably need to
    take:
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/fe8b1eh9(vs.71).aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Sep 4, 2007