Light on Dark screen for Spe or Pyscripter

flebber

I was hoping someone knew how to setup pyscripter or Spe ide's with
light on dark windows. I start to have trouble reading the nomal dark
on light screens after any lengthy period.

I have seen several screenshot showing emacs with python setup with
awesome light on dark terminals but seems you need a degree in itself
to get emacs and python working on windows with full features.

flebber

I was hoping someone knew how to setup pyscripter or Spe ide's with
light on dark windows. I start to have trouble reading the nomal dark
on light screens after any lengthy period.

I have seen several screenshot showing emacs with python setup with
awesome light on dark terminals but seems you need a degree in itself
to get emacs and python working on windows with full features.

Pyscripter does have a selectable theme option in its options menu.
However seems to only relate to syntax colours and highlighting,
doesn't seem to allow changing theme to light on dark.

Anyhow still a good ide.

PyScripter

Pyscripter does have a selectable theme option in its options menu.
However seems to only relate to syntax colours and highlighting,
doesn't seem to allow changing theme to light on dark.

Anyhow still a good ide.

In Pyscripter try View, Themes, EOS
Further dark theme at http://www.mytreedb.com/downloads/m-subcat/a-skins.html
(you need to download the archive and place the skin file at %APPDATA%/
pyscripter/skins)

Dark hihglighters at http://code.google.com/p/pyscripter/wiki/Customization
(download and import into PyScripter via View, Options, Import/Export)

Finally you can create your own skin using the skin editor at
http://www.silverpointdevelopment.com/skineditor/index.htm

PyScripter

In Pyscripter try View, Themes, EOS
Further dark theme athttp://www.mytreedb.com/downloads/m-subcat/a-skins.html
(you need to download the archive and place the skin file at %APPDATA%/
pyscripter/skins)

Dark hihglighters athttp://code.google.com/p/pyscripter/wiki/Customization
(download and import into PyScripter via View, Options, Import/Export)

Finally you can create your own skin using the skin editor athttp://www.silverpointdevelopment.com/skineditor/index.htm

See http://code.google.com/p/pyscripter/wiki/Screenshot9 for a dark
look example