light web form as popup window

greg

Hi

I want to use a web form to collect some data as a popup window
and set a hidden field in an opener web form by javascript
So basically it is kicked off by javascript by an opener web form
and on that popup web form there is no submit callback but a button onclick
JS
collects data and closes it
Why web form? To build dynamically (in page_load) a table of rows with entry
fields
with row number dependent on query string parameter passed in window.open

Question:

How do I make this web form the lightest i.e. no state no callbacks
I suspect something can be done

Thanks
GSL

Natty Gur

Hi,

by creating HTML page ? all you need is pure DHTML and javascript.

Natty Gur, CTO
Dao2Com Ltd.
34th Elkalay st. Raanana
Israel , 43000