light web form as popup window

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by greg, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. greg

    greg Guest

    Hi

    I want to use a web form to collect some data as a popup window
    and set a hidden field in an opener web form by javascript
    So basically it is kicked off by javascript by an opener web form
    and on that popup web form there is no submit callback but a button onclick
    JS
    collects data and closes it
    Why web form? To build dynamically (in page_load) a table of rows with entry
    fields
    with row number dependent on query string parameter passed in window.open

    Question:

    How do I make this web form the lightest i.e. no state no callbacks
    I suspect something can be done

    Thanks
    GSL

    greg, Aug 7, 2003

  2. greg

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    by creating HTML page ? all you need is pure DHTML and javascript.

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    34th Elkalay st. Raanana
    Israel , 43000