Light weight IDE like pywin for os x 10.6

python

I have looked a while for this answer. Sorry if it right before me.

I have move from Windows to os x. The thing I miss most is pywin.
I know you can purchase or download full IDE's for python or even use
Eclipse. I really liked the ability to switch from interactive
interpreter to editor easily. The autocompletion is very helpful so
idle does not quite cut it for me.

Detlev Offenbach

python said:
I have looked a while for this answer. Sorry if it right before me.

I have move from Windows to os x. The thing I miss most is pywin.
I know you can purchase or download full IDE's for python or even use
Eclipse. I really liked the ability to switch from interactive
interpreter to editor easily. The autocompletion is very helpful so
idle does not quite cut it for me.

How about eric (http://eric-ide.python-projects.org)?

Detlev