    - And much more …..

    For more information, please visit our website www.jointech.com.hk or
    contact us any time.

    Nasir_Jointecn, Aug 6, 2008

  2. Nasir_Jointecn

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 23:16:42 -0700 (PDT), Nasir_Jointecn
    <> wrote:

    >We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Low Cost Laptop
    >JL7100. Please check out the features:
    >
    >Features:
    >
    >- Windows CE
    >- 7“TFT LCD
    >- Weight only 0.92Kg
    >- Can take anywhere every where
    >- No moveable parts used
    >- Power efficient design
    >- Rapid startup time
    >- User friendly
    >- Intuitive look & feel
    >- Built in WIFI
    >- Documents & Email software
    >- Enjoy music & video
    >- Shock Proof
    >- And much more …..
    >
    >For more information, please visit our website www.jointech.com.hk or
    >contact us any time.

    Oh please. Nobody but nobody uses an x86 machine anymore. Unless one
    happens to have the ancient system in his collection. WinCE is a cut
    throat version of an older version that probably isn't even supported
    anywhere. 800x480 resolution? Get real dude. 64mb of Ram and ROM?
    Whatcha gonna do with it? Nothin better than an old atari 400 or 800.

    Hell, I'd rather pay a few bucks more for a REAL machine.

    richard, Aug 6, 2008