Light weight laptop

Nasir_Jointecn

We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Low Cost Laptop
JL7100. Please check out the features:

Features:

- Windows CE
- 7“TFT LCD
- Weight only 0.92Kg
- Can take anywhere every where
- No moveable parts used
- Power efficient design
- Rapid startup time
- User friendly
- Intuitive look & feel
- Built in WIFI
- Documents & Email software
- Enjoy music & video
- Shock Proof
- And much more …..

For more information, please visit our website www.jointech.com.hk or
contact us any time.

richard

We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Low Cost Laptop
JL7100. Please check out the features:

Features:

- Windows CE
- 7“TFT LCD
- Weight only 0.92Kg
- Can take anywhere every where
- No moveable parts used
- Power efficient design
- Rapid startup time
- User friendly
- Intuitive look & feel
- Built in WIFI
- Documents & Email software
- Enjoy music & video
- Shock Proof
- And much more …..

For more information, please visit our website www.jointech.com.hk or
contact us any time.

Oh please. Nobody but nobody uses an x86 machine anymore. Unless one
happens to have the ancient system in his collection. WinCE is a cut
throat version of an older version that probably isn't even supported
anywhere. 800x480 resolution? Get real dude. 64mb of Ram and ROM?
Whatcha gonna do with it? Nothin better than an old atari 400 or 800.

Hell, I'd rather pay a few bucks more for a REAL machine.