Lightbox V1 and IE 'active content'

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by NoWhereMan, Sep 3, 2006.

  1. NoWhereMan

    NoWhereMan Guest

    Hi everybody,

    first of all, let me say I'm not really a javascript (more a php) guy.

    Now, I'm trying to integrate lightbox V1 into my project
    http://flatpress.sf.net

    I chose V1 because it doesn't use prototype, so it's lighter.

    Well, I see LBv1 in IE displays the infamous 'active content blocked'
    message, which is rather ugly (this happens on my site but happens on the
    the author's site as well).

    Does anybody know how to finally remove the offending code and make IE
    happy?

    thank you!

    --
    NoWhereMan
    -- NoWhereBlog: www.nowhereland.it
    NoWhereMan, Sep 3, 2006

  2. NoWhereMan

    NoWhereMan Guest

    on Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:31:51 +0200, NoWhereMan wrote:

    > Well, I see LBv1 in IE displays the infamous 'active content blocked'
    > message, which is rather ugly (this happens on my site but happens on the
    > the author's site as well).

    document.createElement("div");

    this is the offending code. any idea?

    NoWhereMan, Sep 4, 2006