Lighttpd as a Python fastcgi.server

Discussion in 'Python' started by pythonZen, Sep 3, 2010.

  1. pythonZen

    pythonZen

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi guys.

    Unfortunately I'm having trouble understanding "Python FastCGI on lighty with flup" instructions in
    http: // redmine.lighttpd.net/wiki/lighttpd/Docs:ModFastCGI

    "bin-path" => "/usr/local/bin/test.py" intercepts any .py file I deploy in the lighty root path and always returns

    "Hello World!"
    How can I modify test.py so it knows how to correctly serve any .py file?
    (I've installed flup-1.0.2 )

    my partial /etc/lighttpd/lighttpd.conf
    Thanks

    pythonZen, Sep 3, 2010