    Does anyone have experience of any good frameworks?

    Thanks

    Andrew
    Andrew Baker, Jan 3, 2007

  2. Andrew Baker

    jaysome Guest

    On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:07:33 GMT, "Andrew Baker" <> wrote:

    >I am looking for a lightweight RPC framework for communicating between C and
    >Java.
    >
    >Does anyone have experience of any good frameworks?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Andrew

    Unfortunately, even if someone in this newsgroup had experience in the
    good types of frameworks you spoke of, it really wouldn't be
    appropriate for them to give you the answer you're looking for.

    That's because this newsgroup focuses around topics related to the C
    Standards, and the C Standards (neither of them) say nothing
    whatsoever about "RPC" or "framework" or "Java" or even interfacing
    between C and Java.

    You might be better served by performing a simple Google search, e.g.:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=RPC framework C Java

    Happy Trails
    --
    jay
    jaysome, Jan 3, 2007

  3. Andrew Baker

    CBFalconer Guest

    Andrew Baker wrote:

    > I am looking for a lightweight RPC framework for communicating
    > between C and Java.
    >
    > Does anyone have experience of any good frameworks?

    What is RPC. What is Java. I find no reference in the C
    standard. i.e. you are off-topic here. Look for newsgroups that
    deal with those things.

    <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>
    CBFalconer, Jan 3, 2007