Lightweight RPC framework

Andrew Baker

I am looking for a lightweight RPC framework for communicating between C and
Java.

Does anyone have experience of any good frameworks?

Thanks

Andrew

jaysome

I am looking for a lightweight RPC framework for communicating between C and
Java.

Does anyone have experience of any good frameworks?

Thanks

Andrew

Unfortunately, even if someone in this newsgroup had experience in the
good types of frameworks you spoke of, it really wouldn't be
appropriate for them to give you the answer you're looking for.

That's because this newsgroup focuses around topics related to the C
Standards, and the C Standards (neither of them) say nothing
whatsoever about "RPC" or "framework" or "Java" or even interfacing
between C and Java.

You might be better served by performing a simple Google search, e.g.:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=RPC+framework+C+Java+

Happy Trails

CBFalconer

Andrew said:
I am looking for a lightweight RPC framework for communicating
between C and Java.

Does anyone have experience of any good frameworks?

What is RPC. What is Java. I find no reference in the C
standard. i.e. you are off-topic here. Look for newsgroups that
deal with those things.