Like keyword

Patrick

Hi Group

I have one column which can be either Null or with some value.

I have one filter criteria in From End with
"All", 'RTF Yes' and 'RTF No'.
Depending on the filter selected by user i have to select the pertaining
rows as below
If Filter "All" select all rows from table
if Filter = 'RTF yes' select only rows where 'RTF yes' in rows ( where
columns in not null )
if Filter = 'RTF No' select only rows where column is null

how can i put this into where clause.
Please advice.
Thanks
Pat....