Limit access to ASP sites to domain users only

curious_Lee

Hi, all. We're running Windows 2003 Enterprise Edn. with IIS 6. We'd like to
limit the access to two of our ASP apps to those who are on the domain --
without using the integrated domain authentication popup. In other words, we
don't want users on the domain to have to log in every time (or even once);
those not on the domain would not see the site at all. Is this possible?
How? Thanks.