Limit on how many AudioClips that can be loaded in Sun Plug-In?

Kasper K

I don't seem to be able to load more than 32 AudioClips into my applet while
using the Sun plugin (actually, they *do* load, and getAudioClip() returns a
non-null object, but the extra ones won't play - I just get silence).
I don't think it's a problem with the mixer since I'm only trying to play one
clip at a time, and neither the Netscape or IE VMs seem to have this problem...
Any ideas?

/Kasper