    Do I have to change settings of IIS or of
    my ASP.NET webservice itself?

    Jens

    Jens Klingelhöfer, Dec 10, 2003

  2. You want to limit the number of concurrent users?
    You could do it in code with a lock on something in Application scope.
    For example, see this counting semaphore
    http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/...mpleGuid=c3243e5c-ff48-4797-9b54-9c8ef6abf733

    Or, you could change thread settings in machine.config; but these would
    apply to all ASP.NET apps on the machine. Maybe not what you want.

    Dino Chiesa [Microsoft], Dec 11, 2003