Limiting Auto suggest dropdown

Guest

Hi,

Please look the fields (Insurance, Defense Attorney, Applicant/Plaintiff
Attorney) under party list in
http://www.reccustodian.com/defensepro/order/neworder.aspx

The above said fields are auto suggest textbox like. When you enter some
letter on these box, you will get the matches as a dropdown box below the
text box. I want to display only the top 25 matches in the drop down.
The below function is used to display the matches

Public Shared Function FindMatchingStates(ByVal searchCriteria As
String) As String()
Dim allData As DataSet = GetShippingData()
Dim foundStates As DataRow() =
allData.Tables("Records").Select("sFirm_nm LIKE '" + searchCriteria + "%'")
If Not foundStates Is Nothing Then
Dim found(foundStates.Length - 1) As String
For i As Integer = 0 To foundStates.Length - 1
found(i) =
Convert.ToString(foundStates(i)("sFirm_nm"))
Next
Return found
End If
Return Nothing