Line breaks in the Text of an <asp:button> control??

Kelly

Hi all -

I'm stuck on something fairly simple (I think) and was hoping someone here
could help me.

I'm trying to write some text onto a few command buttons in my asp web
forms. The problem is, the text on my buttons is getting cut short and the
only way to show the entire text is to set the width of the buttons really
big.

I was hoping I could make it a little more appealing with line breaks, but I
haven't found a solution yet.

TIA!

-Kelly