    budget for it in this case.

    Thanks for any recommendations,
    Cheers, Bruce
    Bruce Schechter, Oct 19, 2003

  2. Bruce Schechter

    Kizzy Guest

    VB.NET Resource Kit comes with Componentone ASP.NET Webchart, updated through Q3 2003. Although this won't directly bind to ADO.NET datasource, it is easy to accomodate. It can handle pretty complicated line charts.

    Kizzy, Oct 19, 2003

  3. have you looked at the charting starter kit at www.asp.net

    --
    Regards

    John Timney (Microsoft ASP.NET MVP)
    <shameless_author_plug>
    ISBN:1-861007-91-4
    Professional Windows Forms
    ISBN: 1861005547
    Professional JSP 2nd Edition
    ISBN: 1861004958
    Professional JSP
    ISBN: 1861003625
    Beginning JSP Web Development
    ISBN: 1861002092
    </shameless_author_plug>

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Oct 20, 2003