line image up with Horizontal List-o-matic

rf

Danny Anderson said:
Hola, html folk-

I have one of those nifty horizontal lists here:
http://www.cs.odu.edu/~danders/cs411/
with the css here:
http://www.cs.odu.edu/~danders/cs411/cs411.css

What I want to do is to have the image first and then the horizontal list
to fall inline after, vertically aligned in center of the gif.

What gif? I see no gif on that page.
Suggestions and comments appreciated.

You might try validating your HTML and getting rid of the errors. You have a
li before your ul.

Cheers
Richard.

Chet

| Hola, html folk-
|
| I have one of those nifty horizontal lists here:
| http://www.cs.odu.edu/~danders/cs411/
| with the css here:
| http://www.cs.odu.edu/~danders/cs411/cs411.css
|
| What I want to do is to have the image first and then the
horizontal list
| to fall inline after, vertically aligned in center of the gif.
| Suggestions and comments appreciated.
|
| Thanks!
| Danny

Danny,

Give this one a try

http://webpages.charter.net/rwtest/stuff/sample_CPI.html

css is here

http://webpages.charter.net/rwtest/stuff/cs411.css

hth

Chet

| > Danny,
| >
| > Give this one a try
| >
| > http://webpages.charter.net/rwtest/stuff/sample_CPI.html
| >
| > css is here
| >
| > http://webpages.charter.net/rwtest/stuff/cs411.css
| >
| > hth
|
| Chet,
| Thanks a lot, that is the look I wanted!
|
| Danny

You're very welcome. I didn't really mean to do all the work for
you but it helps me learn and I need all the help I can get!

I forgot to mention that I used padding for the placement of the
links from the top of the page {padding-top:60px}, you can easily
adjust this to exactly how you want it.