linebreaks in scriptlets

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Rune Runnestø, Apr 26, 2005.

  1. This code:

    <head>
    <title>Untitled</title>
    </head>
    <%
    out.println("Transfer this money to my account");
    out.println("\nDone");
    %>

    make this output:
    Transfer this money to my account. Done.

    I want the output to be:
    Transfer this money to my account.
    Done.

    How do I obtain a linebreak in the scriptlet ?

    Regards
    Rune
    Rune Runnestø, Apr 26, 2005

  2. Rune Runnestø

    McKirahan Guest

    "Rune Runnestø" <> wrote in message
    > This code:

    > <head>
    > <title>Untitled</title>
    > </head>
    > <%
    > out.println("Transfer this money to my account");
    > out.println("\nDone");
    > %>
    >
    > make this output:
    > Transfer this money to my account. Done.
    >
    > I want the output to be:
    > Transfer this money to my account.
    > Done.
    >
    > How do I obtain a linebreak in the scriptlet ?
    >
    > Regards
    > Rune

    Use "<br>" instead of "\n".
    McKirahan, Apr 26, 2005