Hi all,

I have an xml-file like:

<Tag1>
<Tag2>
Text in first line.
Text in second line.
</Tag2>
</Tag1>

Now I want the linefeeds at the end of each line in the pdf file also.
I use FOP. I've read that in FOP it's only possible with
"white-space-collapse = false". That works but the whitespaces from the
xml file formatting (.......Text in first line) are now in the pdf-File
also.
A second problem is the attribute "text-align = justify". If i use the
white-space-collapse the line with the line feed is even justified
(like: text text).
Any ideas?
Is there another free software like FOP that support linefeeds?

Regards,

Matthias