LINK, ALINK, VLINK colours don't behave

Mark Parnell

Mozilla doesn't handle this properly though

I assume you're talking about the fact that Mozilla doesn't mark them as
visited until you leave the page and come back? I thought that was odd
too.

Dan Abrey

Peter Charles said:
Yes I could, but I see that as a work-around, not a solution. Judging
by the other replies, I intend to leave it as-is and let the various
browsers do with it as they will. If I was God of the Browsers, I'd
mandate a solution but that ain't gonna happen so . . . .

A solution would be for all browsers to show visited links as normal links,
and that would just be stupid - that's the point. If you want them the same
colour, you have to use a workaround.