Link as <anchor> in WML

Marvin Massih

Hi,

my mobile web application contains several forms, between wich the user
is supposed to be able to navigate via links.
Such a links looks approximately like this.

<mobile:Link id="Link1" runat="server"
NavigateUrl="#Form2">Next</mobile:Link>

In the "welcome" form this link is displayed as desired (<anchor> in
WML). However, in the other forms it becomes a combination of <do> and <go>.

I suppose, this is due to those forms containing input elements such as
text boxes etc.

I would like to have an <anchor> element - maybe in addition to a <do>
element.
How would I achieve that?

Thanks in advance.

Marvin