    How my applet could reconize the HTML page and the components of this page.

    Thank you

    Phildes
    Phildes, Sep 21, 2004

  2. On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:41:33 +0200, Phildes wrote:

    > In my applet, I would like to run a Javascript method.
    > How my applet could reconize the HTML page and the components of this page.

    Try here for JS/Java interaction tips.
    <http://www.rgagnon.com/howto.html>
    Listed under 'JavaScript' | 'Interaction with Java'

    HTH

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, Sep 21, 2004

  3. Phildes

    Phildes Guest

    > > In my applet, I would like to run a Javascript method.
    > > How my applet could reconize the HTML page and the components of this

    page.

    > Try here for JS/Java interaction tips.
    > <http://www.rgagnon.com/howto.html>
    > Listed under 'JavaScript' | 'Interaction with Java'

    It is the exact answer of my question. Thank you.

    Phildes
    Phildes, Sep 21, 2004
  4. On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:18:53 +0200, Phildes wrote:

    >>> In my applet, I would like to run a Javascript method.
    >>> How my applet could reconize the HTML page and the components of this

    > page.

    >> <http://www.rgagnon.com/howto.html>

    > It is the exact answer of my question.

    Real's 'HowTo' has answered many questions for me,
    it is a wonderful resource.

    Hang around for a bit, and you might get to talk to
    the author. Real pops in occasionally with short
    links to very comprehensive answers.

    >..Thank you.

    (chuckle) Thanks, Real.

    --