    changes his color when mouse is over.

    Thanks a lot
    Frankie

    musicista, Feb 22, 2004

  2. Samuël van Laere, Feb 22, 2004

  3. I have read the following message from musicista <>
    and have decided to lend my vast knowledge.

    The writer said:
    > I cannot find on Golive's help the topic for setting a link (text) that
    > changes his color when mouse is over.
    >
    > Thanks a lot
    > Frankie

    and my reply is:
    A:hover {color:red;}

    --
    Dennis M. Marks
    http://www.dcs-chico.com/~denmarks/

    Dennis M. Marks, Feb 22, 2004
  4. musicista

    Sid Ismail Guest

    Sid Ismail, Feb 22, 2004
  5. musicista <> wrote:

    > I cannot find on Golive's help the topic for setting a link (text)
    > that changes his color when mouse is over.

    Reading a _good_ primer on CSS would be the best approach.
    Unfortunately, most CSS tutorials don't get this quite right.
    They might forget to set the background color (which should always be
    set when color is set), or they might not tell you that
    a:hover matches _any_ <a> element in hovered state.

    More info:
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/www/links.html#colorex

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/