link changing color

musicista

I cannot find on Golive's help the topic for setting a link (text) that
changes his color when mouse is over.

Thanks a lot
Frankie

Dennis M. Marks

I have read the following message from musicista <[email protected]>
and have decided to lend my vast knowledge.

The writer said:
I cannot find on Golive's help the topic for setting a link (text) that
changes his color when mouse is over.

Thanks a lot
Frankie

and my reply is:
A:hover {color:red;}

Jukka K. Korpela

musicista said:
I cannot find on Golive's help the topic for setting a link (text)
that changes his color when mouse is over.

Reading a _good_ primer on CSS would be the best approach.
Unfortunately, most CSS tutorials don't get this quite right.
They might forget to set the background color (which should always be
set when color is set), or they might not tell you that
a:hover matches _any_ <a> element in hovered state.

More info:
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/www/links.html#colorex