    Both Xenu and the w3c link checker don't do this.

    --
    Spartanicus

    Spartanicus, May 25, 2004

  2. Spartanicus

    Els Guest

    Spartanicus wrote:

    > Anyone know of a link checker that also checks fragment identifiers?
    >
    > Both Xenu and the w3c link checker don't do this.

    If only I knew what a fragment identifier is, I would be
    able to tell you if the WDG link checker checks them ;-)
    http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/valet/

    --
    Els
    http://locusmeus.com/

    Els, May 25, 2004

  3. Spartanicus

    brucie Guest

    in post: <news:40b3be82$0$41746$>
    Els <> said:

    >> Anyone know of a link checker that also checks fragment identifiers?

    > If only I knew what a fragment identifier is,

    the little bit on the end of links after a #

    example.com/page.html#section2

    > I would be able to tell you if the WDG link checker checks them ;-)
    > http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/valet/

    it doesn't

    --
    b r u c i e