Link code

Starman

I want to place a link within a page (the top) to link to another part of
the same page (bottom). How do I do this and what is the code?

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Kim_Andr=E9_Aker=F8?=

Starman said:
I want to place a link within a page (the top) to link to another
part of the same page (bottom). How do I do this and what is the code?

The link at the top:

The reference at the bottom:
<a name="bottomofthepage" id="bottomofthepage"></a>

It doesn't matter what you name them (replacing "bottomofthepage"), as
long as they match. And I've provided both the "name" and "id"
attributes in the second location for backwards compability only. You
may skip one of these (depending on which doctype you're using).

David Dorward

Starman said:
I want to place a link within a page (the top) to link to another part of
the same page (bottom). How do I do this and what is the code?

<h2 id="id_of_element">Foo</h2> <!-- doesn't have to be an h2 -->