    This link collection is bootstrapped by proudly stealing the links
    mentioned in Dr Dobbs Python URL by Steven Taschuk. Many thanks to Steven.

    kind regards Gerrit

    Gerrit Muller, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Quoth Gerrit Muller:
    [...]
    > This link collection is bootstrapped by proudly stealing the links
    > mentioned in Dr Dobbs Python URL by Steven Taschuk. Many thanks to Steven.

    Though I appreciate the comment, I should point out that the
    author of Python-URL changes from time to time -- at present it's
    Irmen de Jong, not me. The editor and general overseer of the
    various authors is Cameron Laird, who surely deserves those thanks
    more than I do.

    --
    Steven Taschuk
    "Please don't damage the horticulturalist."

    Steven Taschuk, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Steven Taschuk wrote:
    > Quoth Gerrit Muller:
    > [...]
    >
    >>This link collection is bootstrapped by proudly stealing the links
    >>mentioned in Dr Dobbs Python URL by Steven Taschuk. Many thanks to Steven.

    > Though I appreciate the comment, I should point out that the
    > author of Python-URL changes from time to time -- at present it's
    > Irmen de Jong, not me. The editor and general overseer of the
    > various authors is Cameron Laird, who surely deserves those thanks
    > more than I do.

    Steven,

    thank you for this addition. I have updated the page: this particular
    text is extended and moved to a new section "Acknowledgements".

    A short search with Google provided indeed many more authors:
    Grant Edwards, Gordon McMillan, David Ascher, Paul Boddie, Quinn Dunkan,
    Moshe Zadka, Oleg Broytmann, Emile van Sebille, Cameron Laird, Fredrik
    Lundh, Steve Holden, Skip Montanaro, Paul Prescod, Andrew M. Kuchling

    Even this list might be incomplete.

    Kind regards, Gerrit

    --
    Gaudi systems architecting: