link collection

Gerrit Muller

As a service to the visitors of the Gaudi systems architecting website:
http://www.extra.research.philips.com/natlab/sysarch/
I have added a page with links to Python resources at
http://www.extra.research.philips.com/natlab/sysarch/PythonLinks.html

It is my intention to have this page as a quick starting point for
system architects. They can benefit a lot from Python, for instance to
make tools, simulations or prototypes. I welcome suggestions for
improvements, although I am not in favor of a big maintenance effort.

This link collection is bootstrapped by proudly stealing the links
mentioned in Dr Dobbs Python URL by Steven Taschuk. Many thanks to Steven.

kind regards Gerrit

Steven Taschuk

Quoth Gerrit Muller:
[...]
This link collection is bootstrapped by proudly stealing the links
mentioned in Dr Dobbs Python URL by Steven Taschuk. Many thanks to Steven.

Though I appreciate the comment, I should point out that the
author of Python-URL changes from time to time -- at present it's
Irmen de Jong, not me. The editor and general overseer of the
various authors is Cameron Laird, who surely deserves those thanks
more than I do.

Gerrit Muller

Steven said:
Quoth Gerrit Muller:
[...]
This link collection is bootstrapped by proudly stealing the links
mentioned in Dr Dobbs Python URL by Steven Taschuk. Many thanks to Steven.

Though I appreciate the comment, I should point out that the
author of Python-URL changes from time to time -- at present it's
Irmen de Jong, not me. The editor and general overseer of the
various authors is Cameron Laird, who surely deserves those thanks
more than I do.

Steven,

thank you for this addition. I have updated the page: this particular
text is extended and moved to a new section "Acknowledgements".

A short search with Google provided indeed many more authors:
Grant Edwards, Gordon McMillan, David Ascher, Paul Boddie, Quinn Dunkan,
Moshe Zadka, Oleg Broytmann, Emile van Sebille, Cameron Laird, Fredrik
Lundh, Steve Holden, Skip Montanaro, Paul Prescod, Andrew M. Kuchling

Even this list might be incomplete.

Kind regards, Gerrit