Link Exchange Program

Discussion in 'HTML' started by mike, Nov 14, 2006.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    Hi Everyone,

    Let me introduce you to Link Diary - www.linkdiary.com , the latest
    evolution in the Link Building arena!

    Link Diary, is the central place for all webmasters, who are interested
    in exchanging links with other quality websites. It is loaded with
    features incomparable to any other related program, making it the
    fastest and easiest way to find relevant link exchange partners and
    build links online.

    In addition to reciprocal links, Link Diary helps you build one way
    links, by applying a three way link building technique, as it
    recognizes the vital importance of quality three way links, in the
    present Link Building scenario.

    Some of the important features of Link Diary are:

    - Three way link exchange
    - Fast and easy two step process
    - Manage unlimited domains from one account
    - You select your link partners
    - Our software manages everything
    - All member sites are manually reviewed
    - Promote multiple keywords
    - Automate your link exchange process
    - More link partners join everyday
    - Built upon a strict code of ethics
    - All dead links are immediately removed

    Start your high quality, spam free, link exchange in minutes, as Link
    Diary offers FREE and effective link exchange services to all its
    members.
    So sign up with Link Diary now at http://www.linkdiary.com/register.php
    and enhance your Link Popularity, PageRank, and Search Engine rankings
    today!

    Regards,
    Mike Benson
    Internet Marketing Analyst
    www.linkdiary.com

    mike, Nov 14, 2006

  2. mike wrote:
    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > Let me introduce you to ... the latest
    > evolution in the Link Building arena!
    >
    > ... is the central place for all webmasters, who are interested
    > in exchanging links with other quality websites.

    What measures do you employ to classify sites as quality sites or otherwise?

    > It is loaded with
    > features incomparable to any other related program, making it the
    > fastest and easiest way to find relevant link exchange partners and
    > build links online.

    > Some of the important features ... are:
    >
    > - Three way link exchange
    > - Built upon a strict code of ethics

    What's ethical about fooling search engines?

    > - All dead links are immediately removed

    Immediately? So if the site is temporarily off-line or one of those
    occasional subnet-wide address resolution glitches occurs, the link is
    presumed defunct?

    Harlan Messinger, Nov 14, 2006