Link for C puzzles and programming

deepak

Hi,

If you have some good sites related to C puzzles and programming
please share it with me.

Thanks,
Deepak

deepak

Dann said:
Quibble: a Google search cannot tell you which are the /good/ sites
for the requested purpose. Google assesses popularity, not quality.

Email: -http://www. +rjh@
Sig line vacant - apply within

Yeah Richard. I hope you have some great links on this topic.
Could you share it?

Thanks,
Deepak