Link from Java login form to Java application

Discussion in 'Java' started by hunkgym, Mar 16, 2007.

  1. hunkgym

    hunkgym Guest

    Good Day!

    Would be appreciate to know any suggestion on the following coding
    problem:

    Originally, I have a Java application.

    Now, I have developed a Java login form which is name as Login.java

    Would be appreciate to know how to compose the code to link to the
    Java application after the user successful login.

    Both java source files (including the Java application) are stored at
    http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/javalogin/

    Please refer the source file and suggest.

    Thanks for any HELP! Danke!

    hunkgym, Mar 16, 2007

  2. On Mar 16, 11:58 am, "hunkgym" <> wrote:
    > Good Day!

    See my reply to your multi-post on
    comp.lang.java.gui.

    Andrew T.